The major events and breakthrough moments in my life have been lucky accidents - my kids, meeting the most important people in my life, the career direction, clients. I really quite honestly don't know where it's all going, I'm just curios to keep discovering.
When I think about it then everything seems to be one lucky accident...
A friend of mine says that he doesn't believe in accidents. To be really honest then I don't know if I believe in them or not, I just don't clearly sense anything yet.
But what I do believe is that I'm blessed just to be here. Just to be alive. Just to experience. And trust that this is what I need to learn in this life and that somehow it all makes sense in a big cosmic picture. That somehow, one day, I do understand and will be clapping for my younger self that made it through it all. Sometimes with a white flag in my hand and sometimes with roses in my hair. But I arrived, I grew, I learned and I somehow filled exactly the right spot in this Universe.
That thought makes me feel happy and all light inside.
Happy birthday and many lucky accidents for the future, Marjam!
ReplyDeleteAitäh, Lauri!!
ReplyDelete